Hansa Quokka Puppet
Hansa is renowned the world over for it’s true to life recreations of the worlds most loved animals. From the Australian Native collection, this happy little Quokka has been hand crafted in partnership with wildlife experts and brought to life with meticulous attention to detail. The Quokka’s luxuriously soft faux fur has been carefully hand trimmed to highlight the Quokka’s famous smile.
A wide mix of high-quality fabrics have been seamlessly blended to perfectly capture each of the Quokka’s iconic features. The adorable ears have been highlighted with textured fabrics and fine airbrushing. The two tone, super soft fabric on the belly of the Quokka features highlights that capture the light and are seamlessly blended with airbrushing. This full length hand puppet even includes the quokkas famous little tubby tummy! The immeasurable care put into creating this life like Quokka is only a fraction of the love it is bound to receive from its lucky owner. You can even grab your own selfie!
The perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Complies with international safety standards
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottle
Shipping & Returns
Order before December 15th for Christmas delivery
See full details here
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.