The Planetarium Projector from Thames and Kosmos turns your bedroom into your very own planetarium theatre! Illuminate a darkened room by casting projections of the stars in the night sky and space-themed images across the ceiling and walls. This home planetarium is actually two projectors in one. The first is a rotating star map dome that projects astronomically accurate maps of the stars; star maps for both the northern and southern hemispheres are included. The second projects space-related images, including all eight planets, eight human-made space objects like rockets and satellites, and eight extragalactic phenomena like nebula and galaxies. Use nightlight mode to automatically shut off the projector after 15, 30, or 60 minutes. The compact, space-saving design can be placed on a flat surface or hung on a wall. Includes colour educational poster and instruction sheet.
2-in-1 planetarium projector
- Rotating star map dome; northern and southern hemispheres
- Long-lasting LED lights
- Nightlight mode and auto-off timer
- Focusable lenses
- Storage compartment for image disks
- 4 image disks with 8 space-related images each; 32 images total
- USB power cable
|Dimensions||16.5 × 16.5 × 16.5 cm|
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.