Hansa Koala Puppet
Hansa is renowned the world over for it’s true to life recreations of the worlds most loved animals. This adorable Koala full-body Hand puppet is from the Australian Native collection and has been carefully hand crafted in partnership with wildlife experts and brought to life with meticulous attention to detail.
This gorgeous cuddly koala has wonderfully soft faux fur which has perfectly captured the grey and white tones. The soft fabric around his face has been carefully hand trimmed to highlight his beautiful big, brown eyes and heart-warming smile. The Koalas big fuzzy ears have been perfectly recreated with exceptionally soft fluffy faux fur and highlighted with airbrush shading. Simply pop your hand inside the beautifully lined fabric to bring this Koala to life as the perfect gift to spark memories of Australia.
The perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Complies with international safety standards
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottle
Shipping & Returns
Order before December 15th for Christmas delivery
See full details here
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.