From the Australiana collection, this beautiful Bilby has been created with meticulous attention to detail with luxuriously soft, grey faux fur and characterised with intricate air brush detail around the ears and nose.
The same luxurious fabric from the head has been hand trimmed under the eyes and to the tip of her trademark pointy nose to define their delicate facial features. This handcrafted Bilby has been designed with wildlife experts to make it true to life recreation of one of Australia’s most loved animals. The same fabric flows through the back down and is contrasted by a beautifully soft white under belly. The tri-colour tail is beautifully made from 3 separate fabrics and then finished with expert airbrushing. The intricate airbrushed details once again highlight in the tips of the feet and a strong yet flexible wire runs through to the feet of the bilby adding strength and allowing you to adjust her position.
The perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Complies with international safety standards
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottle
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.