Celestron Digital Microscope Kit
The entry-level Celestron Digital Microscope Kit with magnification from 40x to 600x is the perfect tool for the budding scientist. Observe specimens with the zoom eyepiece, or attach the included digital camera to view them on your PC. Save photos or videos of your discoveries directly to your computer’s hard drive using the intuitive software.
At high power, you’ll be able to examine specimen slides of yeasts and molds, cultures, plant and animal parts, fibers, bacteria, and more. Use the lower magnifications to examine objects like coins, rocks, insects, and more. Start out by using the provided specimen slides, and then create some of your own!
Your Microscope Kit is ready to use right out of the box with these included accessories:
- 3 prepared slides
- 2 blank slides
- 1 well slide
- Specimens: leaf, cloth, woven cloth, and quartz chip
- Light diffuser
- Needle probe
- Eye dropper
(1) Eyepiece - Zoom continuous | 10x to 20x>29mm (1.14")>40x to 600x
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.