Hansa Possum Puppet
Hansa is renowned the world over for it’s true to life recreations of the worlds most loved animals. This enchanting Possum full-body hand puppet is from the Australian Native collection and has been carefully hand crafted in partnership with wildlife experts and brought to life with meticulous attention to detail.
The Possum’s luxuriously soft faux fur has been beautifully hand trimmed to highlight her sparkling eyes and adorable pink nose. A wide mix of high-quality fabrics have been seamlessly blended to perfectly capture each of the possum’s iconic features. The possum’s trademark pointy ears have been highlighted with textured fabrics and fine airbrushing and the Possum’s gorgeous little paws have been brilliantly recreated with a blend of rich chocolate and white airbrush shading. Simply pop your hand inside the beautifully lined fabric, wrap her tail around your arm and watch as she comes to life as the perfect gift for family and friends or even yourself!
The perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Complies with international safety standards
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottle
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.