Name a Star Gift Box
This Name a Star is the perfect gift idea for any astronomy fan or someone special. The set allows you to name a star for eternity by registering your star with a unique activation code that comes with the set.
- Comes with a unique activation code to register your star
- After registering your star's name you will receive your official star deed with the coordinates of your star
- The box comes with a congratulations letter, registration information, star information, history of astronomy and a star chart
By completing and returning the registration form the recipient of this gift has official naming rights for one unique star. The star name will be stored and periodically submitted to the European Southern Observatory( ESO). The Cambridge Model Ltd or any other supplier cannot alter the name of the well known stars. The star name will not necessarily be recognised by any official scientific body or astronomers and The Cambridge Model and its suppliers do not accept liability for any such non- recognition. This is a novelty gift and must be regarded as such. Copyright 2019 The Cambridge Model Ltd.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.