Hansa Platypus Puppet
Hansa is renowned the world over for it’s true to life recreations of the worlds most loved animals. This enchanting platypus full-body hand puppet is from the Australian Native collection and has been carefully hand crafted in partnership with wildlife experts and brought to life with meticulous attention to detail.
This Platypus puppet is extremely lifelike and of exceptional quality - you won't be disappointed. Perfect for schools. Hansa Toys stand apart from the competition because of the quality, attention to detail, and pin point accuracy of specific animal characteristics that are used in each production. Artists create each Hansa animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat. Hansa meticulously hand-cuts and trims the coats of each animal, never by machine, and they get specially trained Hansa artisans to create the subtle colouring on the animals by hand painting or airbrushing. On average, there are 42 separate pieces required to make each animal. (Some animals have as many as 240 different parts!
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Extremely lifelike
- Complies with international safety standards
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottle
- Measures 19 inch / 49 cm long
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.