Australia's Best 100 Bike Rides
- 100 of Australia's best bike rides selected by AG editors to help keen cyclists plan their next adventure
- Organised by state to help you plan your next bike trip
- Stunning inspirational photography plus location maps for selected bike rides
- A variety of short, half-day and longer bike rides from every state
Few outdoor activities combine exercise and relaxation in a fun, accessible way like bike riding. Better yet, Australia has a ride – more than one! – for every enthusiastic cyclist, regardless of age, ability, terrain or bike type. To help you get out and explore on two wheels, Australian Geographic’s cycling expert, Justin Walker, pored through 1000s of rides to narrow them down to Australia’s Best 100 Bike Rides, all detailed in this handy guide. Ride in uniquely thrilling locations – from the alps to the outback – making memories that last a lifetime. Rides are graded for difficulty across all ages and skill levels and cover every state and territory, ensuring this guide is a musthave addition to any adventurer’s or cyclist’s pack!
Dimensions: 226 x 168mm
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.