Hansa Sugar Glider
Hansa is renowned the world over for it’s true to life recreations of the worlds most loved animals.
This adorable Sugar Glider certainly lives up to its name and is as sweet as they come. The Sugar Glider is from the Australian Native collection and has been carefully hand crafted in partnership with wildlife experts and brought to life with meticulous attention to detail. Super Soft faux fur covers this beautiful Glider with two tone fabrics used on the back and belly to replicate the stunning markings of this much loved Australian sweetie. Finished to the highest standard using airbrushing its distinct facial markings its four little hands (it doesn’t have feet) are out stretched waiting to be hugged. The perfect gift for family, friends or even yourself! This sweet girl will glide into your life. Start your Hansa collection today!
The perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Complies with international safety standards
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottle
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.