Message From the Planet Kangaroo
This brightly coloured, unique 12” plush kangaroo with a removable joey in her pouch is sure to please your little one as well as the conservationist in your family. This beautiful plush with conservation messaging on the fabric makes great room décor as well as a soft, cuddly best friend for any child.
Not only is this a great looking piece of plush, but it is also ecofriendly. The fabric and fill are made of recycled water bottles. The tag is made of recycled materials and printed in soy ink. The eyes are made from recycled plastic.
- Beautiful fabrications play on the current pop art trend
- Made completely from ecofriendly materials plus it’s adorned with conservation messages
- This stuffed animal makes a great gift: perfect for baby showers, birthday gifts, holiday gifts, room decoration and themed parties
- Toy Safety: Exceed the requirements set by SCSIA (USA) and EN71 (EU) for safety standards and specifications. Safe for the little one.
Shipping & Returns
Order before December 15th for Christmas delivery
See full details here
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.