Celestron UpClose G2 10x25 Roof Prism
High Quality Binoculars at an affordable price
- High quality binoculars at an affordable / economical price
- Multi-coated optics increase light transmission resulting in brighter and sharper images with high contrast levels
- Stylish rubber covered aluminium body protects from rough handling
- Ergonomic thumb indents and finger ridges for extra non-slip comfort and ease of use
Get up close to the action with UpClose G2 binoculars. Pack these all-purpose binoculars along for sporting events, vacations, hikes, or outdoor adventures to observe birds and wildlife. The UpClose G2 20x25 will be your grab-and-go binocular of choice.
Coatings and Prisms
Inside the UpClose G2 are two roof prisms, each paired with an auxiliary prism. Roof prisms create a straight line between the eyepiece and objective lens, making the binocular more compact—perfect for stashing in a jacket pocket or purse. Our roof prisms are constructed of BK-7 optical glass, which provides high reflectivity so that more light passes through the optical path to your eye.
UpClose G2 also contains other optical surfaces treated with special coatings to boost light transmission even more. The result is a brighter view than uncoated binoculars.
Whether you are out on the trail or inside a crowded stadium, you want a binocular that is comfortable to hold and use over long periods, without fear of bumps or drops. UpClose G2 features a lightweight and durable armor-protected chassis. Its tough, rigid frame is coated with rubber to stand up to hard use in the field. The UpClose G2 is also water resistant and can repeatedly stand up to unexpected conditions.
Viewing through UpClose G2 is comfortable for eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike, thanks to its rubber eyecups. Keep the eyecups up for proper positioning of the eyes without glasses. If you are wearing glasses, simply fold them down and out of the way.
Perfect for a Variety of Uses
UpClose G2 features 10x magnification, the perfect boost in power for sporting events, sightseeing, birding, wildlife or whale watching, and more! But this 10x25 binocular also offers a close focus of just 15 feet so you can also get detailed views of subjects in closer range. No matter how you choose to observe, this versatile binocular is a solid all-around performer.
UpClose G2 includes a built-in neck strap for easy carrying. The binocular also includes a protective soft case for storage and transport so you can take it anywhere with confidence.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Nature & Wildlife
- Travel & ventures
- Concerts & live events
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm (.98")|
|Angular Field of View||5.7°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m||300 ft (100 m)|
|Exit Pupil||2.5mm (.1")|
|Eye Relief||11mm (.43")|
|Close Focus||15 ft (5 m)|
|Interpupillary Distance (max)||72mm (2.83")|
|Interpupillary Distance (min)||58mm (2.28")|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||±2|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||Ideal: 9.49 |
|Prism Glass (Type)||Bk7|
|Weight||11 oz (312 g)|
|Environmental Protection||Water Resistant|
|Carrying Case||Padded Soft Sided Cloth|
|Dimensions||76mm x 51mm x 114mm (3.0" x 2.2" x 4.5")|
|Included Items||Carrying case |
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
Shipping & Returns
Order before December 15th for Christmas delivery
See full details here
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.