Australian Geographic 50+ Circuit Lab
Build and run various electronic circuits and carry out different experiments using electricity and electronics with the Australian Geographic 50+ Circuit Lab.
- Comes with easy-to-use spring connectors, and clearly labelled components
- It features pre-cut wires to suit different circuit designs
- The in-depth 16-page instruction manual offers ample guidance
- Offers the opportunity to run over 50 experiments
- Specially crafted for an enhanced, STEM-focused, educational experience
- Requires 2× AA batteries (not included)
Suitable for ages 8 & up
Shipping & Returns
Order before December 15th for Christmas delivery
See full details here
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.