Looking for a telescope that's perfect for beginners and kids? Look no further than the Saturn Scope! This telescope comes equipped with a 2X Barlow lens and three eyepieces (4mm, 12.5mm, and 20mm), making it perfect for observing stars, moons, and planets.
The Saturn Scope has a 76mm diameter mirror to gather lots of light for clear images. Additionally, its 700mm focal length provides sharper images and less distortion. Even beginners can get great views of the moon, planets, and other celestial objects!
Don't worry about complex assembly - the Saturn Scope is easy to set up and take down. We include complete paper instructions to help you get started, and there are no tools needed.
Whether you're just getting started in your astronomical journey or have a kid who wants to see the night sky, the Saturn Scope is the perfect tool for exploring the night sky.
- Newtonian reflector telescope
- Mount: Alt-azimuth
- Includes 3 eye pieces:
- 4mm eyepiece
- 12.5mm eyepiece
- 20mm eyepiece
- 76mm mirror
- Focal Length: 700mm*2x Barlow Lens
- 45 pieces
- Illustrated instructions
- 18 planet pieces, 8 planet arms, base, 6 joints, paint brush, paints and sandpaper
- CHOKING HAZARD: Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Ages 8 years +
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.