Inverted Umbrella - Alma Granites
Introducing the stunning inverted umbrella featuring gorgeous indigenous artwork by Alma Granites
This unique umbrella is perfect for those who want to stay dry on rainy days while looking stylish. Unlike traditional umbrellas, this inverted umbrella opens upwards, which means you won't get wet when closing it. This makes it perfect for getting in and out of cars, buses or trains without getting your clothes wet.
- Inverted design closes in reverse, allowing you to stay dry while getting in and out of the car, or entering buildings with tight spaces
- Convenient C shaped handle is comfortable to hold and allows the umbrella to be hung to dry after use
- Features artwork by Alma Granites
With its stunning artwork, high-quality materials, and innovative design, this umbrella is sure to become your go-to accessory for any rainy day.
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
About Warlukurlangu Artists
Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.