- Net Future Value (NFV)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Modified Duration
- Discount Payback
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM)
- Accrued interest
The BA II Plus™ Professional is approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst®* exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)** exam
- Calculate IRR, MIRR, NPV and NFV for cash-flow analysis
Store up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies and edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
- Time-value-of-money and amortization
Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings, and easily generate amortization schedules.
- Depreciation schedules
Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
- Interest rate conversions
Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates.
- One-and- two variable statistics
List-based and editable; four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power.
- Other business classes