We try to ensure that all product and service information including descriptions, prices and warranty details appear accurately on the Site, however we do not guarantee that all content is accurate, current or error-free. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies. If we find an error in the price of any product or service which you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible to confirm your order at the correct price, or to give you the option of a refund. If we are unable to contact you, we will refund your order. We reserve the right to cancel any order that may have been placed based on product or service information that may contain errors or inaccuracies. This includes errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information on descriptions, pricing, warranty information, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
All online orders are charged in Australian Dollars at the time of order placement. All items are promoted in good faith and are believed to be available at the time of ordering. Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. In the event that your entire order cannot be fulfilled, we will issue you a full refund. If part of your order cannot be fulfilled, we will issue you a partial refund. An order can only be cancelled up to the point that it is dispatched. We pride ourselves in dispatching orders promptly. Please email us at email@example.com immediately to advise of any changes. If your order has already been dispatched, you will need to accept delivery and then return the order to us in accordance with our Returns & Refund policy.
All prices shown on the Site relating to products and services are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice. Online pricing may differ from prices available in Australian Geographic Retail stores.
We may offer promotional discount codes from time to time. Discounts codes may be entered at checkout. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are limited to one code per order. Please note that exclusions will apply to these discount codes. Full terms & conditions, and any exclusions relating to any promotional code, can be found by contacting our Customer Care Team at the time of promotion.
Current Australian Geographic magazine subscribers are entitled to receive a 10% discount on purchases at all Australian Geographic Retail stores (excluding gift vouchers, sale items, advanced telescopes and subscriptions). This discount is valid for the duration of the subscription only. This discount does not apply to online purchases.
Australian Geographic Gift Cards may be redeemed in part or in full at any Australian Geographic store within Australia or online at ausgeoshop.com.au. Gift Cards are not a credit card, cannot be redeemed for cash and have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Gift cards cannot be refunded. Treat this card like cash - lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded. Gift card balances can be checked online, at any Australian Geographic store or by contacting our customer service team. Australian Geographic Gift Cards expire 3 years after the date of issue. Unused balance on expired cards cannot be refunded or credited.
Competition Terms and Conditions
“2019 Australian Geographic Space Competition” (Promotion)
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions), however, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. By submitting an entry into the Promotion, the entrant warrants that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the 2019 Australian Geographic Space Competition, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions are binding.
2. The promoter of the Promotion is AG Co-Op ABN 70 009 937 160 of Level 1, 15 Foster Street, Surry Hills, New South Wales, (the Promoter), tel: 02 9095 5500. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) will be known as "AG Co-Op".
3. Winners will be contacted via email according to the below competition times
Final cut off for winner to accept prize
4. To enter this Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, within the period commencing on the date the Promotion Opens and ending on the date the Promotion Closes (as set out in item 3) (Promotional Period) complete the competition entry details.
5. Only correct entries will be accepted as Eligible Entries during the Promotional Period. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Vehicle by an Eligible Entrant will deem an entry invalid. The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of their answer.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity), and disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
7. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determination of the winners. Eligible Entrants will be judged individually by a panel of judges appointed by The Promoter, based on the quality of their answer to the Promoter’s question in respect of item 5 above. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. There will be 1 prize winner per event. The total prize pool value is $389.94 The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize/s value. The prize/s is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
10. The winner is required to collect their prize from their closest Australian Geographic Store.
11. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to collect their prize or use any element of the prize as stated for whatever reason.
12. If for any reason whatsoever a winner is not eligible to accept their prize, then the prize will be forfeited by that winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu. If the winners do not claim their prize by the final cut-off date (item 3), they will forfeit the prize and the Promoter's judging panel will select another entry. This process will continue either until the particular prize is claimed or valid entries are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
13. All costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winners. Such additional costs may include, but are not limited to travel and/or transport to and from the store to collect the prize.
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or any prizes; and any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for Promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter at Unit Level 1, 15 Foster Street, Surry Hills, New South Wales.