SanDisk Ultra® microSDHC™/microSDXC™ Imaging Memory Card
Wouldn’t you like to capture better pictures, faster?
- Don’t miss the moment. Be ready with double the speed and the highest video performance available
- Take better pictures and Full HD1 video
- Your best choice for compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras
- Plenty of room for your photos and videos
- Transfer files quickly, with ease
Full product description
SanDisk Ultra® microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-I Memory Cards have everything you need to take better pictures and great quality videos. The cards’ Class 10 speed rating makes them ideal for shooting Full HD1 (1080p) video and high resolution photos, while outstanding transfer speeds (up to 48MB/sec**) make light work of saving images and footage for editing and sharing.
With capacities that extend all the way up to a world-leading 128GB, there’s also room to store thousands of high resolution photographs and hours of Full HD1 (1080p) video. With the included adapter this card can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card for compatibility with your camera, camcorder, laptop, tablet and other devices that support the SDHC/SDXC standard.
Features and benefits
- microSDHC (8GB,16GB and 32GB), microSDXC (64GB and 128GB) form factor
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards2
- Shoot great videos with Class 10 for Full HD1 video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 30MB/s** (200x)
- Store shot after shot with capacities up to 128GB**
- Keep track of your photos and videos with writeable label
- 10-year warranty4
- Includes adapter for compatibility with full size SDHC/SDXC devices
- Engineered with UHS-I bus architecture
- Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof3
Choosing the right card
Choosing the right card isn't an exact science.
First of all, it depends on whether you'll be taking high resolution photos or lower ones, or even Full HD videos. The format that you will be using can also affect your choice; JPEGs take up less room than RAW images, for example. The chart shows a typical mix of videos and photographs that you can use as a guide.
11 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage. 2Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors. Based on a 12 megapixel (MP) point & shoot camera. †Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps) HD (1280x720x30fps) and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
Getting more from your digital camera and camcorder
The capacity you need to capture more images
Digital cameras and camcorders can take great high resolution images and Full HD1 (1080p) videos. Without enough storage, capturing them all can be a problem. With capacities of up to 128GB – the world’s largest capacity microSDXC card – SanDisk Ultra® microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-I Memory Cards give you plenty of headroom, just in case, for you to capture the moment with great videos and photos.
Make more of speed
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards achieve Class 10 performance ratings, for Full HD1 (1080p) video recording. They also deliver the write speeds you need to capture better pictures. Transfer speeds of up to 48MB/sec** mean it takes less time for you to transfer files to your PC, while Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) technology allows you to take advantage of burst mode photography.
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards work with any microSDXC supporting host device, and include an adapter for compatibility with all full size SDHC/SDXC devices. The adapter also makes it easy for you to transfer photos and videos to your PC.
Reassurance with performance
Wherever you plan to shoot, SanDisk Ultra microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards will stand up to the conditions. They are water proof, temperature proof, shock proof and X-ray proof, and will even pass through airport scanners unharmed2.
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards are backed by a 10-year warranty3.
- Form factor: microSDHC™ (8GB, 16GB and 32GB), microSDXC™ (64GB and 128GB)
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB*
- Video performance rating: Class 10
- Compatibility: All microSDHC/SDXC supporting host devices
- Country of origin: Imported
- Material: Silicon
- Card dimensions: 10.92mm × 14.99mm × 7.87mm (0.43” x 0.60” x 0.31”)
- Operating temperature: Guaranteed -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Reliability: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures
- Support: 10-year warranty4
Trust in SanDisk
view full description
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
*1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
**Up to 30 MB/s read speed, write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.
1Full HD (1920 x 1080) support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes. X = 150 KB/s.
3microSDHC and microSDXC card formats up to 64GB only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
4See www.sandisk.com/wug for more information.