Participants/ you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.roli.com/cashback2018 form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is ROLI Ltd., with registered adress at 2 Glebe Road, Dalston, London E8 4BD (the "Promoter"). Please do now send any claim applications or promotional related correspondence to this address. Please see Clause 14 below for contact details to be used with your Claim application.
2. The Promotion will commence at 16:00 (GMT) on 29th November 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 25th December 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion Period.
3. The Promotion is open to participants aged 18 years or older who either (a) purchase an eligible Promotion Product in an eligible country as listed in the list below (“Eligible Countries”) by a Participating Retailer, or (b) purchase an eligible Promotion Product online from a Participating Retailer, and such Promotion Product is shipped to an Eligible Country (referred to as "Participant")
4. This promotion is not available to anyone professionally connected with this promotion including but not limited to employees of the Promoter, their agents, wholesalers, retailers, retail staff and participating stockists.
A complete list of participating retailers can be found on the Participating Retailers page, here. Third party websites and auction sites are excluded from this promotion, even if sold by a qualifying retailer.
5. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) model of the following products:
(each a “Promotion Product”, together the “Promotion Products”) from a Participating Retailer shown on the Participating Retailers page (“Participating Retailer”) during the Promotion Period and who receive and keep the Promotion Product may claim, as detailed and defined in the “Claims” section below, to receive a cashback (the “Reward”) via bank transfer.
6. The Reward value varies depending on Promotion Product and country of purchase:
cashback reward value in local currency
The Reward will only be transferred to a bank account registered in the country where the qualifying Promotion Product has been bought (for in-store purchases) or shipped to (for online purchases).
7. Participants may submit a maximum of 1 Claim per Promotion Product with a maximum of 2 total Claims per Participant.
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
10. Purchaser agrees to abide by the ROLI legal terms found here, which are incorporated herein by reference.
10. Participants who purchase Promotion Products during the Promotion Period should visit www.roli.com/cashback2018 no earlier than 30 days from date of purchase and no later than 60 days from date of purchase (the “Claim Period”). For example, for a purchase made on 29th November 2018, the claim can be made from 29th December 2018 until 28th January 2019. Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
11. To claim, select the “Make a Claim” button located on www.roli.com/cashback2018 which will launch a new webpage. Complete the online claim form by:
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter. Within ten (10) working days of claiming, Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”). Please make sure to check your spam folder.
13. Upon Claim Validation a successful Participant will be sent within twenty (20) working days the Reward via bank transfer.
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our the support form here within ten (10) working days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email within ten (10) working days of claiming and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within ten (10) working days. If no response is received within ten (10) working days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward. In the event that the Participant submits incorrect contact details or bank account details, and the cashback amount has already been issued, a refund or replacement will not be issued until such time that the cashback amount has been returned or refunded.
16. Claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers to not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase.
19. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant may not make a Claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim, the Participant consents to the Promoter doing so.
20. To review the status of your claim, please use the Claim Tracker function on the promotional website. For customer support queries, please submit your question here.
22. By making a claim the Participant acknowledges that the Promoter, ROLI, will have access to the submitted information if required in order to facilitate administration of the Promotion.
23. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Claim submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the maximum extent permitted by all applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter, its affiliates and its administrator, harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
28. Administration of the promotion is carried out by Interpay Sales Solutions (“SP”), registered in Ireland No. 476077, at IDA Business & technology Park, Ring road, Kilkenny, Ireland.
29. The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.