Little Veggie Patch Leafy Greens Seed Kit
We are unable to ship this product to Western Australia, Tasmania or international
At Australian Geographic, we're passionate about fostering a love for nature and learning in young kids. What better way to nurture their curiosity and respect for the environment than by empowering them to grow their own plants? These Seed Kits are the perfect introduction to the world of gardening, designed to make the process easy, educational, and enjoyable.
Leafy greens are a veggie patch staple that are high in nutrition, can be grown all year round, regenerate as they are picked and are consumed in larger volumes than more other vegetables. In other words, growing them is an absolute no-brainer! So lettuce rocket with our favourite five leafy green varieties that includes silverbeet, kale, rocket, lettuce and spinach.
This seed kit contains:
- Heirloom leafy green seeds including Silverbeet, Spinach, Lettuce, Rocket and Kale
- Planting instructions
- Biodegradable propagating pots
- Reusable plant labels
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.