Kakadu Plum - Australiana Reclaimed Wine Bottle Soy Wax Candle
The native Kakadu Plum comes right from the heart of Australia and has been used in traditional medicines by indigenous people for centuries.
More recently it's been discovered as having an extremely high nutritional value being ranked as the highest source of Vitamin C in the world! It is also known to be an amazing source of Anti-oxidants and has anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. We love the Mojo Kakadu Plum candle for it's luscious fruity, sweet fragrance and all of its wonderful history.
Top - Red Raspberry, Pink Blossom, Green Melon, Cassis
Middle - Kakadu Plum, Rose, Geranium
Base - Maple, White Sugar
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Created and handpoured in Mojo's Flat-based Wine Bottle Vessels
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainable Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
Shipping & Returns
Order before December 15th for Christmas delivery
See full details here
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.