Australian Geographic Discover: Our Oceans
With stunning images from Australian Geographic's extensive picture library, fun facts about Australian marine life and information on the variety of ways we interact with the sea, this book is a great way to introduce the oceans of Australia. From the curious creatures of the deep ocean and the waves that crash on our shores, to the famous Great Barrier Reef and our exploring seafarers, find out all about the waters that surround Australia.
* Great for guided reading and newly independent readers
* Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography
* Introduces students to a uniquely Australian understanding of the world around us
See 11 other books in the series: Discover: Animal Homes, Discover: Minibeasts, Discover: Life Cycles, Discover: Animal Families, Discover: Our Space, Discover: Our Australia, Discover Aussie Birds, Discover: Aussie Reptiles, Discover Sea Life, Discover: Mega Dinosaurs and Discover: Rocks and Fossils.
For ages 5-8 years
Paperback, 240 x 215 mm, 32 pages.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.