Photon ignites your heart for coding! It's an interactive educational robot that introduces children to the world of new technologies through experiences and experiments.
Photon Robot is an innovative system that teaches children coding and logical thinking through entertainment by using their natural abilities for fast learning. A small robot that is integrated with a mobile application on a smartphone/tablet and is designed for learning at home and school, where children develop their robots by solving tasks and experiments. Photon’s capabilities depend on the application progress; Children must help him learn everything from scratch – how he moves, what colours he has and how he interacts with the environment using various sensors. Photon’s skills are closely related to the child’s progress.
This robot offers a great combination of fun, games, new technologies and science. Various use case scenarios allow to use Photon in schools, libraries and culture centres to teach programming in bigger groups.
Photon has been created for children of all ages. The control is tailored to the different stages of children's development and their perception abilities. The applications have 4 interfaces (styles of coding) that enable learning for kids aged from 5 to 12.
All of Photon's capabilities and use case scenarios are created with a qualified team of psychologists from SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities. The robot was designed together with children, that is why it stimulates their development in the best suitable way.
Despite its small size (dimensions: 172 x 170 x190 mm), it has 10 sensors that allow Photon to interact with its surroundings. For example, Photon can react to touch, light, obstacles or sound. Photon can be programmed in thousands of ways! The only thing that limits fun with Photon is the creativity and imagination of the child.
What's in the Box:
* 1 Photon Robot
* 1 Micro-USB charging cable
* User manual
* Warranty card
* Safe instructions
* Set of stickers to customise Photon
What you need:
* Choice of Free Photon App (available on Google Play and App Store)
* Compatible device
* Play-Space - Clean, flat, indoor open space is recommended "* Photon Robot teaches coding and logical thinking through entertainment
* Discover coding, mathematics, biology and more
* Offers a great combination of fun, games, new technologies and science
* 4 Programming interfaces - Draw, Badge, Blocks and Code
* Over 10 possibilities with Photon's advanced technology - includes Light sensor, Touch sensor, Distance encoder, Magnetic mount for accessories
* LED backlit antennae and eyes, sound sensor and speaker
* Photon's every attribute is created with a qualified team of psychologists and designed with children
* Up to 8 hours of play on a single battery charge (via Micro-USB cable)
* Created for all ages, recommended age 5 - 12 years. Can be used by more than one child (profile settings)
* Requirements: Compatible iOS or Android device and one of the free Photon apps"