Organisational Behaviour brings the subject to life with the very latest research and the finest business examples and practices from around the globe. Its hallmark approach of clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy provide:
- A clearly explained three-level model of analysing behaviour by looking at the individual, the group and the organisation system
- An easy-to-read design which breaks material into manageable sections
- A rigorous and engaging introduction to the principles, theories and practices of Organisational Behaviour
- An understanding of why these principles are important and relevant (whether or not you ever become a manager).
New to this edition:
- New opening vignettes in every chapter bring current business trends and events to the forefront
- New and updated research is incorporated into every chapter, particularly an increase in working in teams, sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility which focuses much more on personal accountability
- Updated feature boxes within every chapter reflect ongoing challenges in business worldwide and focus students’ attention on the current business environment
- In keeping with Robbins reputation for currency and relevance, the theory, research, examples and cases in every chapter have been substantially updated.