For portable and up-to-date medicines information, MIMS Abbreviated is an ideal printed source.
- Each entry is abbreviated to the essentials by our team of editors, then indexed and classed by therapeutic group for easy reference.
- Coverage includes all prescription products and many over-the-counter and complementary medicines.
- To assist in making appropriate choices, every entry is flagged with key information necessary when prescribing such as PBS prices and suitability for use in pregnancy and sport.
- Expert management guidelines for many common conditions add to the clinical value of MIMS Abbreviated.
- Section notes at the beginning of the therapeutic class give the user useful information relating to prescribing, dispensing and administration of medicines within that class.
- Key reference information such as Drug Interactions related to Liver Enzyme Activity and Guide to Contraceptives.
MIMS Abbreviated comes as an A5, softcover book that’s easy to take with you.