A new approach to learning the principles of management, MGMT 3 is the third Asia–Pacific edition of a proven, innovative solution to enhance the learning experience. Concise yet complete coverage supported by a suite of online learning aids equips students with the tools required to successfully undertake an introductory management course.
Paving a new way to both teach and learn, MGMT 3 is designed to truly connect with today's busy, tech-savvy student. Students have access to online interactive quizzing, videos, podcasts, flashcards, case studies, games and more. An accessible, easy-to-read text along with tear out review cards completes a package which helps students to learn important concepts faster.
MGMT 3 delivers a fresh approach to give students what they need and want in a text.
New to Edition
- NEW Addition of a concept summary page at the end of every part to link the learning objectives with Management graduate attributes
- NEW Graduate Attributes (GAs) such as critical thinking, social responsibility, communication, analysis, judgement are integrated in the text
- New contributing author
- NEW Concept summary and consolidation at the end of each part shows the learner what they have covered in each preceding section, assisting them to check their progress and attainment of learning goals
- Learning outcomes- signpost and reiterate the chapter’s key knowledge by listing learning specific objectives above the sections of text that ‘answer’ them.
- ‘Listen up’ and ‘Apply this’ icons to remind students to check their online support materials; specifically, audio summaries, online case studies, interactive quizzes, games and videos
- Tear-out cards for quick on-the-go overview of learning outcomes and key terms
- A variety of boxed features provide learners with extra information, interesting facts, analysis of current trends, and more. These include ‘MGMT in practice’; ‘MGMT fact’;‘Smart MGMT’; ‘Workplace & community’; and ‘MGMT trend’