KANO Pixel Kit - Learn to Code with Light
The Pixel Kit is a unique creative coding kit that combines the physicality of digital pixels with learn-to-code flows. Perfect for beginners all ages, the Pixel Kit inspires people to get creative with technology, understand how it works, and not just consume it. It also provides a platform for the arts, enabling animations and drawings to respond to music, sound, and data.
What’s in the box:
- Step-by-step storybook: Build your Pixel Kit with easy-to-follow illustrated steps, and learn all about light, LEDs, and pixels.
- 8 x 16 RGB LED Matrix: Paint with light and create works of interactive digital art with 128 dazzling pixels. The only limit is your imagination.
- Light diffuser: Customize the brightness of your lights, whenever you want.
- Battery: Take your creations everywhere with a battery that lasts 3-4 hours
- Tilt Sensor: Bring 3D-motion sensing technology to your Pixel Kit to control games, data, and sound (Select models only).
- 4-way Joystick and 2 buttons: Interact with your creations like you play your games console.
- Control your games and beat the high score.
- SD Card: Save all your data
- Mounting point: Easily mount your Pixel Kit on the kitchen counter, bedside table, or any standard tripod.
- Lanyard: Removable lanyard keeps your Pixel Kit close at hand.
- Case: Protect your Pixel Kit from daily wear and tear, bad weather, and keep it safe when it’s not in use.
- USB Cable: Setup, control, and charge your Pixel Kit.
- Stickers: Because everybody loves them. Customize your Pixel Kit to make it truly your own.