How it works
After downloading today’s app updates, users of the Insta360 Nano will be able to choose to go live on Facebook directly from the camera interface.
The Nano connects directly to a smartphone’s charging port, allowing users to conveniently see what they capture in real time on their phone display, and to maintain a perfectly stable connection throughout live broadcasts — something that’s not always possible with devices that rely instead on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections.
Insta360 users can choose to go live in 360 on Facebook timelines, groups and Pages, with the latter option opening up Live 360 to brands and businesses.
Once a live-stream has begun, on-screen indicators in the Air and Nano apps will let users see how many viewers are tuning in, watch “Likes” and other reactions update in real time, and most importantly, monitor live comments from their audience, allowing for real-time interaction.
- For iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 only
- Take 360 Photo / Video
- Can be used standalone with built in batteries and uSD card slot.
- Real-time stitching, no post processing needed.
- 2.7K resolution for consumer usage.
- Share to all popular social media immediately such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Support Live 360 with Facebook, Periscope/Twitter and YouTube.