Busy in the kitchen cooking dinner and wanted to play some good music but your phone is in the other room? Do you have a question boggling your mind but there's no one to ask about it? Do you want someone who will always remind you of your schedules? Being engrossed with so many things, sometimes you just want to have an assistant that will do the task or answer the questions for you just by asking them.
Now you have the power to do and control things just by using your voice with the Google Home Personal Assistant.
With the latest technologies and innovative functionalities, the Google Home Personal Assistant allows you to control things hands-free. Play songs, get answers, watch movies, tackle your day, and control your home with the help of this personal assistant. The Google Home is always listening via built-in microphones that can hear your voice input. Just wake it up by saying "OK Google", then ask it whatever you want or tell it to do some things.
Listen to music, playlists and more and get rich sound from Google Home’s high-excursion speaker. Just say it to play it. Get personalised help with your schedule, reminders, news and more, whenever Google Home recognises your voice. Google Home works with Chromecast, so that you can stream shows, films and music on your TV or speakers.
Google Home is a remarkable device that offers personalised assistance and is always ready to help you.
How to Set up
1. Plug the power cable into Google Home.
2. Plug the power adaptor into wall socket
3. Download and run the Google Home app on a phone or tablet. (Get it on Google Play or AppStore)
4. Explore the Google Home app and get the most out of it with the latest features and tips.
- Dimensions and weight : 3.79 in diameter • 5.62 in Height
- Supported audio formats: HE-AAC • LC-AAC+
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 Ghz) Wi-Fi
- Audio: High excursion speaker • Dual microphones
- Power: 16.5 V, 2 A
- Ports and connectors: DC power jack.
- Supported operating systems: Android • iOS