GENKI is an integrated textbook series widely adopted by many elementary Japanese courses at colleges and high schools in Japan, U.S., and other countries. The series' well-balanced approach develops the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing to cultivate overall language ability.
- Encouraging students to study through practical learning material
- Many enjoyable practice exercises
- Understandable grammar explanations written in English
- Teachers can offer comprehensive instruction easily
- The GENKI website is also available