Celestron Starsense Deluxe Bundle
Explore the skies with ease with this awesome reflector telescope bundle. Get amazing views of the moon, planets, nebula, star clusters and more with this versatile package. You can even capture your views on your smartphone with the included smartphone camera adapter.
StarSense Explorer tells you exactly which celestial objects are currently visible in the night sky and where to move your telescope to place those objects in the telescope’s eyepiece. What’s more, you can access detailed information and even audio descriptions for the most popular objects while you observe. No prior knowledge of the night sky is required.
This kit is perfect as a step up from your first telescope, or for anyone looking to explore all aspects of the night sky with a high quality and easy to use telescope.
This bundle includes:
- Celestron Starsense Explorer™ LT 114AZ Smartphone App-Enabled Newtonian Reflector Telescope
- NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adaptor
- Celestron Observer's Map of the Moon
- Celestron Omni Eyepiece 1.25" 4mm
Click on any link above to learn more about the individual products
Shipping & Returns
- We ship Australia wide. Final rates are calculated at the checkout.
- Orders for instock product are shipped within 24 business hours
- We offer flat rate shipping starting to most countries worldwide. International shipments do not include any duties or taxes which may be payable upon entry of the order into your country. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
For more details please see our Shipping Policy
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Some items may not be eligible for returns, please refer to the individual product descriptions for more information
For more details please see our Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping with us!
Australian Geographic contributes 100% of its profits to its registered charity the Australian Geographic Society to fund its conservation and sustainability grants.