Celestron Trailseeker 8X42 Binocular
Perfect for bird-watching, TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance with a combination of close focus and wide field capabilities.
- 42mm objective lens
- 8x magnification
- Magnesium Alloy Body
- BaK-4 Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs
- 6.5' Close Focus
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups
- Tripod Adaptable
- Celestron Item # 71404
Perfect for bird-watching, the TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance. Compared to other binoculars within the price range, the TrailSeeker binoculars offer better close focus and a wider field of view. A wider field of view allows you to quickly acquire the subject you wish to view and follow its movements more easily.
Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission for unrivaled image quality and views. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and with the correct care should last a lifetime. Fitted with metal eye cups, these features are more durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. The eye cup offers multiple stops for the correct positioning of the eyes.
These binoculars are fully waterproof for use in any weather conditions. The binoculars are tripod adaptable for extended viewing sessions.
Ships to Australia and New Zealand only.
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 42 mm
- Magnification (x): 8x
- Angular Field of View: 8.1°
- Linear Field of View: 426ft / 142m
- Close Focus: 6.5ft / 2m
- Exit Pupil (mm): 5.25 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 17 mm
- IPD Max: 73 mm
- IPD Min: 55 mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz): 23.1 oz (655 g)
- Dimensions LxWxH: 141 mm x 130 mm x 51 mm
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 18.33
- Relative Brightness: 27.56
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Included Items: Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, harness strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual