Celestron CPC925 Deluxe HD Telescope
Witness quality astro images with this dual fork computerised telescope with EdgeHD optical system and GPS alignment.
- 235mm (9.25") Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with EdgeHD optics
- 2350mm focal length
- Computerised alt-azimuth mount with dual-fork arm
- f/10 focal ratio
- 23mm (102x) 2" diameter Luminos eyepiece
- Adapter for 1.25" eyepieces
- 2 year warranty
- Celestron Item # 11008
Combining Celestron's re-engineered dual fork arm computerised mount with its award-winning EdgeHD optical system, the new CPC Deluxe HD 925 Telescope offers you a high definition experience. A top-of-the-line dual fork arm computerized mount ensures a quick and simple GPS alignment, improved ergonomics, advanced computerisation, unsurpassed optical quality, and impeccable performance.
Please Note: this product is available as a special order only. After you place your order, we will notify you within one business day of the expected delivery time. Unfortunately, no discounts are available for this product. This is a bulky item and therefore cannot be shipped internationally.
- EdgeHD Optics
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- Fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount
- 50 mm finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope easy; also features sturdy 2"" stainless steel legs and accessory tray
- 23 mm, 82 degree Luminos Eyepiece - 2""
- Ergonomic design allows you to comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
- Star diagonal provides a more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
- Convenient remote hand control holder allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
- Mirror Support Knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging
The EdgeHD optical system delivers pinpoint images across your widest field eyepiece, providing you with stunning sharpness and clarity that will leave you wanting more when used for astro imaging with your own CCD or DSLR camera (optional Pro HD Wedge recommended). The Edge HD optical system produces a flat focus plane allowing for pinpoint stars to the very edge of your image. The CPC Deluxe 1100 features a re-designed RA worm gear drive, RA bearings, and enhanced electronics create smooth and accurate tracking, providing reliable operation for quality astroimagers.
Computerized Mount Features:
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, providing a fast and easy alignment process
- 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable stars; solar system objects and asterisms
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics with spring loaded RA worm block with enveloping brass teeth
- Re-designed electronics deliver constant regulated power to the motors making them capable of driving the telescope even when not perfectly balanced
- Computer assisted All-Star polar-alignment
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Permanent PEC (Periodic Error Correction)
- Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as an Autoguider
- NexRemote telescope control software and RS-232 cable included for advanced control of your telescope via computer
Buy a telescope in Australia with us and we will provide after sale assistance and technical support.