This Learner Guide addresses the competency BSBMED302B Prepare and process medical accounts.
This Learner Guide will help trainees and students achieve superior learning outcomes with the following learning features:
- Numerous practical activities linked to competencies Important tips and hints to help students on-the-job
- Practical examples to show how theory applies to the workplace
- End-of-chapter assignments and case studies
- Workplace Projects to allow students to apply theory to a workplace situation
- Workplace Simulations that are based on case studies and scenarios
- A glossary of key terms
- End-of-section tables linking the activities in the Guide to the performance criteria addressed in the section
- End-of-section tables that link the Employability skills covered.
- Provides engaging material for learning, designed to increase the participant’s interest in the program and likelihood of completion Is written in relevant, easy-to-read language that facilitates learning
- Provides numerous activities that develop concepts and reinforce skills
- Provides clear links between learning and practice, including employability skills
- Can be used in both workplace and classroom training environments.
This Learner Guide will help teachers and trainers of the competency standard by:
- Providing a clear and consistent resource for each participant
- Giving the necessary underpinning knowledge for each participant minimising the need for further handouts and/or preparation
- Providing a source of assessment activities and/or a component of a portfolio of evidence when complete