The first volume of the two-volume set, consolidated to include amendments to 1 January 2017.
Volume 1 contains:
- Corporations Act 2001, with cross-references to applicable regulations, ASIC instruments, regulatory guides and forms, and Takeovers Panel guidance notes
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901.
- It also contains editorial notes detailing amendments made by the Insolvency Law Reform Act 2016 and the Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016.
This new and updated volume includes:
- Legislative history: with the full name, date of assent, date of commencement and all subsequent amending legislation for all Acts and regulations
- Cross-references: from sections of the Corporations Act 2001 to relevant Corporations Regulations, ASIC Class Orders and Legislative Instruments, ASIC Forms, ASIC Regulatory Guides and Takeovers Panel Guidance Notes
- History notes: under provisions that have been inserted, substituted or amended, providing details of the amending legislation and the date of commencement
- Editorial notes: to indicate errors or inconsistencies in the text of legislation and where amending legislation has been assented to but is not yet effective.