Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation. This edition includes expert annotations to key provisions of the Corporations Act 2001, and extensive editorial and historical notes. This text will give you practical, in-depth assistance and guide you through some of the most complex pieces of Australian legislation.
The material in this 2017 edition includes the latest legislative amendments and is current as 1 January 2017.
This 2017 edition incorporates the following features to assist you in your day-to-day practice
- Summarised annotations by Dr Robert Austin, Challis Lecturer at the University of Sydney and Barrister, Level 22 Chambers, Sydney and Justice Ashley Black of the New South Wales Supreme Court extracted from the authoritative title Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act.
- Overview of 2016 written by Justice Ashley Black highlighting to important developments in the area of corporations law over the past 12 months.
- Reliable indexing of ASIC Class Orders and Regulatory Guides, cross references to relevant sections in the Corporations Act.
- Shaded tabs at chapter level and shaded annotations to enhance ease-of-use and navigability.
Austin & Black, Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act (looseleaf and online)
Australian Corporations Law Legislation (looseleaf and online)
Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 Student Edition
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The following legislation is in this included:
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901 [Extract]
- Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Review Fees) Act 2003
- Corporations (Review Fees) Regulations 2003
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Federal Court (Corporations) Rules 2000
- Pending legislation