The Australian Boating Manual is the first handbook and reference manual of such comprehensive magnitude to be published in Australia. Everyone who has anything to do with boating will find this hard cover 1000-page publication, which also contains over 3000 questions and answers, an indispensable textbook and reference manual.
- Buying and insuring a boat.
- On-board training.
- Occupational health and safety at sea.
- Boating licence.
- Boating regulations and safety.
- Marine radio and electronic navigation.
- Navigation and chartwork.
- Engine operation - inboard and outboard.