New edition of Chudley and Greeno’s definitive guide, now fully-updated to feature all the latest issues and techniques in Construction - including a new chapter on Sustainability – Advanced Construction Technology 5th edition is the definitive, reliable and comprehensive handbook for students.
- Fully revised and updated with the latest information and techniques, and covering new issues such as sustainability, so students have everything they need for a modern course.
- Bridges the gap between Student and Professional: content and style is pitched to support students with an illustrated and explanative approach, whilst preparing them for the look and feel of professional handbooks.
- Provides students with a comprehensive and reliable guide to construction technology, from respected authors Roy Chudley and Roger Greeno.
- Provides expert content in an accessible style with clear, concise text and detailed, explanative illustrations.
- Includes references to current Building and Construction Regulations, British and European Standards.
- Recommended for students on higher education certificate, diploma and degree courses in all construction and building related programmes of study.