4M Kidzlab Volcano Making Kit
Make your own volcano, paint it and create your own volcanic landscape!
Make a solid volcano with the mould and plaster provided, then paint and decorate it with lava flow and landscapes. Put baking soda and vinegar into the 'crater' and perform an amazing eruption in front of your friends and family! Your very own volcano will really erupt and bubble fizzy lava.
This DIY volcano is a great activity for rainy days, science projects for primary schools and also makes a cool desktop decoration. Simply follow the instructions and make your very own volcanic eruption out of vinegar and baking soda.The eruption can be performed repeatedly so the fun is unlimited!
Science for kids has never been so accessible! A classic home science project for developing a fundamental understanding of science.
Please note: This 4M construction kit requires vinegar and baking soda which are not included in the kit for health reasons.
- Science kit
- Science experiments for kids
- Age 8+
- Box Contents:
- 1 solid plastic volcano mould (assembly required)
- 2 fine quality plaster mix
- 1 paint strip of 6 colours
- 1 brush
- 1 stirrer
- 1 sheet of fun graphics for decoration
- 1 set of instructions with volcano science, fun facts and recipe for eruption.