- Clock and Calendar
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity
- Wind Speed and Direction
- 12-24hr Weather Forecast
- Solar panel for outdoor sensors
- 100m sensor range
- Moon Phase
- Built-in Data Logger
- USB data Upload
- Touchscreen Display
Featuring an easy to use touch screen base, up to date weather information is literally at your fingertips.
Technical specifications include:
- Supports up to 10 temperature / humidity sensors
- Can record over 1 years worth of data
- Records outdoor wind speed from 16 different directions
- Can download weather information to your PC using free software
- Solar Panel provides additional power to create a solar weather station
- Long range transmission allows up to 100 metres (300 feet) between the main unit and remote sensors
- Measures daily and cumulative rainfall through a wireless rain gauge (also known as a rain bucket)
The Oregon WMR200 is a touch screen professional weather station that measures all weather data, barometric pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed and wind direction.
The WMR 200's large touch screen base station integrates seamlessly with wind, rain and temperature / humidity sensors to display and record all weather changes in your local environment. In addition to this the WMR200 weather station can support up to 10 temperature / humidity sensors.
The inbuilt data logger can record over one years worth of weather information as well as download this information directly to your PC (Free OS software is available via download from Oregon Scientific).
The Oregon Scientific WMR200 display screen shows:
- Current weather forecast
- Indoor and outdoor temperature
- Relative humidity and comfort level indication
- Outdoor wind speed and 16 directions
- Bar graph of UV index (UV sensor is an optional extra)
- Barometric pressure
- Past 24 hour rainfall measurement
- Includes a flexible mounting system so you can set it up with ease.
- Solar panel provides additional power to create a solar weather station.